is the most innovative spreadsheet
app ever designed
for a mobile device. Itâ€™s the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Tap the bright Multi-Touch display to create
compelling, great-looking spreadsheets in minutes. With over 250
easy-to-use functions, an intelligent
keyboard, flexible tables, and eye-catching charts, all the answers are at yourÂ fingertips.
Numbers has everything you need to organize data, perform calculations, and manage lists. And you can do it all with just a few taps. Start with one of the beautiful Apple-designed templates and add your own tables
and charts. Use predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text to customize the look of your spreadsheet. Intelligent
keyboards make data entry easy â€” theyâ€™re designed
specifically for working with dates, formulas, text, or numbers. Perform simple or complex calculations with over 250 functions
that let you create
your own formulas
using a dedicated function keyboard
and built-in help. Forms make it easy to enter data in a table when youâ€™re on the go. And, in full-screen view, Numbers
instantly summarizes selected data in different ways â€” by sum, average, min, max, and count. With a quick swipe, you can even see your data as a chart.
When your spreadsheet
is complete, show your work right on your iPad in full-screen view. You can also send your document
to anyone via Mail, share it with iWork.com public beta, or export it and use iTunes File Sharing to move the file to your computer.
- Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates including Budget, Travel Planner, and Running Log.
- Organize your data with great-looking charts
- Use an intelligent
to enter dates, formulas, text, or numbers.
- Assemble formulas
with over 250
functions, including built-in help.
a form from any table for quick data entry.
- Instantly summarize data in full-screen view or swipe to see a chart.
- Navigate your document
with ease using tabs to jump from one sheet to another.
- Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
- Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
- Use the Undo button to go back through your work â€” even the next time you open your document.
- View and edit existing documents by importing Numbers
â€™09 or Microsoft Excel files from Mail attachments or the web.
- Share your work by exporting it to Numbers
â€™09 or PDF and emailing it to a colleague. Or publish to iWork.com public beta.
- Transfer spreadsheets between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.